Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Main Thread!
Wed Mar 27 2013, 19:06 by Myokan

» S.J. Ware v1.1
Fri Oct 12 2012, 23:54 by warox

» Hello, guys!
Sun Sep 30 2012, 20:25 by Sawyer

» Could you help me with my game?
Wed Jun 13 2012, 20:47 by manuxd123

» [RMXP] Pokemon Glacial Freeze Version
Wed May 09 2012, 08:20 by oldsnake90

» [RMXP] Pokemon: Imperial Sky
Wed Apr 18 2012, 03:46 by bebi123

» Pokémon AquaHarmony
Sat Feb 11 2012, 08:16 by BANGitsTyler

» Embedded Software Solutions
Tue Feb 07 2012, 08:27 by pokemontrainer1803

» Mah Doodles and Stuff
Sun Sep 25 2011, 17:30 by pokemontrainer1803

October 2014
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Luka S.J. (81)
 
Chriskid198 (39)
 
oldsnake90 (39)
 
pokemontrainer1803 (25)
 
Me2Hack (22)
 
neonrider (15)
 
Gamer_Xtremo (11)
 
Carmaniac (11)
 
venom12 (10)
 
RosimInc (9)
 

Other Info
One of my close friends has released his first album ever. Don't miss out on it, be sure to get it from here.
Bank Policy

Forum Costs

Cost for making a Thead: $5

Cost for posting replies: $2

Earn Points $

by logging in every day: $20

by having a friend: $30

by posting profile messages: $10

by posting resources and tutorials: $2-$5


Visit the forum shop to buy some of our products.


External Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

External Updates

Post by Luka S.J. on Tue Oct 19 2010, 21:14

External Updates
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Follow the links below to the sites which will contain many updates. Subscribe too.

To get the latest updates in a video format:
  • Follow BlueChromeDev on YouTube.com


To see the latest screenshots, concepts or any other visual work:
  • Follow PokemonBlueChromeDev on DeviantArt.com

Luka S.J.
Founder
Founder

Posts: 81
Join date: 2010-10-18
Age: 21
Location: Kuwait

http://sjindustries.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: External Updates

Post by Luka S.J. on Mon Nov 29 2010, 22:46

Blue Chrome Videos
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Showcasing the best systems, and the most popular ones.

Title Screen - New Idea


PokeCommunicator - V3


PokeDex - V3


Battle System - V4


Mt.Fallrock Climb


Blue Chrome Videos
____________________________________________________________________________________________
New Trailer, comming up soon.

_______________________________
Watch my Deviantart account for the latest updates.
Watch my YouTube Channel too.

Please refrain from using the Signature Image above as a Support Banner.

Luka S.J.
Founder
Founder

Posts: 81
Join date: 2010-10-18
Age: 21
Location: Kuwait

http://sjindustries.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: External Updates

Post by Gamer_Xtremo on Sun Jul 10 2011, 07:11

WOW, you are genius, PLESE GIVE A DEMO TO DOWNLOAD, AND WE CAN CREATE OUR POKEMON GAME WITH THIS GRAT SCRIPT

Gamer_Xtremo
Limited Member
Limited Member

Posts: 11
Join date: 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: External Updates

Post by oldsnake90 on Sun Jul 10 2011, 23:59

Gamer_Xtremo wrote:WOW, you are genius, PLESE GIVE A DEMO TO DOWNLOAD, AND WE CAN CREATE OUR POKEMON GAME WITH THIS GRAT SCRIPT
He is like me he's not going to release it until its perfect.

oldsnake90
Member
Member

Posts: 39
Join date: 2011-02-01
Age: 22
Location: Wisconsin US

Back to top Go down

Re: External Updates

Post by Gamer_Xtremo on Mon Jul 11 2011, 00:04

oldsnake90 wrote:
Gamer_Xtremo wrote:WOW, you are genius, PLESE GIVE A DEMO TO DOWNLOAD, AND WE CAN CREATE OUR POKEMON GAME WITH THIS GRAT SCRIPT
He is like me he's not going to release it until its perfect.

but i need it now, i want to make a very big game, it will be multi language, english, spanish, portugese, japanese and german, yes, i know all those languages

Saludos desde méxico.
Hello from méxico.
Konichiwa, o wa to mekishiko.

Gamer_Xtremo
Limited Member
Limited Member

Posts: 11
Join date: 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: External Updates

Post by venom12 on Mon Jul 11 2011, 01:53

Gamer_Xtremo wrote:
oldsnake90 wrote:
Gamer_Xtremo wrote:WOW, you are genius, PLESE GIVE A DEMO TO DOWNLOAD, AND WE CAN CREATE OUR POKEMON GAME WITH THIS GRAT SCRIPT
He is like me he's not going to release it until its perfect.

but i need it now, i want to make a very big game, it will be multi language, english, spanish, portugese, japanese and german, yes, i know all those languages

Saludos desde méxico.
Hello from méxico.
Konichiwa, o wa to mekishiko.

You think he will give you all the scripts which he made? He wont!!! Dude he put many work on that and he wont give you any script because you want it.

venom12
Limited Member
Limited Member

Posts: 10
Join date: 2010-10-29
Age: 23
Location: Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: External Updates

Post by oldsnake90 on Mon Jul 11 2011, 04:31

venom12 wrote:
Gamer_Xtremo wrote:
oldsnake90 wrote:
Gamer_Xtremo wrote:WOW, you are genius, PLESE GIVE A DEMO TO DOWNLOAD, AND WE CAN CREATE OUR POKEMON GAME WITH THIS GRAT SCRIPT
He is like me he's not going to release it until its perfect.

but i need it now, i want to make a very big game, it will be multi language, english, spanish, portugese, japanese and german, yes, i know all those languages

Saludos desde méxico.
Hello from méxico.
Konichiwa, o wa to mekishiko.

You think he will give you all the scripts which he made? He wont!!! Dude he put many work on that and he wont give you any script because you want it.

I agree. making a game is too much work. like my game i am working on Pokemon Glacial Freeze i have been working on the game for 3 years and still not done.

oldsnake90
Member
Member

Posts: 39
Join date: 2011-02-01
Age: 22
Location: Wisconsin US

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum